Learn how you can save upwards of 75% of your time administering an LMS.
To meet constantly evolving expectations, you need both a law enforcement LMS and a partner. SyberWorks has over 25 years of experience delivering technology to meet the needs of law enforcement.
To meet the demands of law enforcement officials, SyberWorks implements robust learning management and document management solutions tailored to many specific needs.Complex academy scheduling
Read & sign training
Training requests & Transcripts
Handle complex requirements
- Efficiently schedule all academy training based on your unique constraints.
- Creates scheduling simulations to automate training logistics.
- Perfect for large law enforcement agencies and municipalities which run their own police academies.
Easily document daily training
- Record attendance and manage action items for regular roll-call meetings.
- Organize notes related to relevant meeting topics and discussion.
- Keep transcripts and other documents compiled and ready for court proceedings or other official meetings.
From assignment to the range
- Identify which weapons are assigned to which officers.
- Identify which officers are due to qualify on specific weapons.
- Manage range activity.
- Record range qualification data
Track all of your equipment
- Create item profiles.
- Manage multiple inventory locations.
- Track equipment assignment to officers as well as the final disposition such as returned, transferred or lost.
- Run reports on inventory assignment and all inventory activities.
Quickly assign new policies and procedures
- Certify that any training document delivered to officers or administrators has been reviewed.
- Set up alerts or reminders for uncompleted tasks that can be sent to specific individuals.
- Allow supervisors to see who needs to complete specific tasks in real time.
Hear what your force thinks
- Create questionnaires to assess quality and efficacy of training courses.
- Compile survey data to quickly understand the strengths and weaknesses of a particular program.
- Generate reports based on survey findings.
- Create performance observation forms and report on the ratings over time.
Track training progress for any officer
- Track training progress for any officer, including cross-departmental courses and classes held in another location.
- Create approval processes for requested training, while keeping track of the documentation you need.
- Store training certificates as secure image files for easy retrieval and safe long-term storage.
- Keep tabs on recertification dates or training expiration, then schedule new classes accordingly.
What our customers say
“We have used SyberWorks for almost 10 years. The support staff is phenomenal! Any requests we make are completed. We are very happy with all that we use.”
Schedule a personalized 1:1
Talk to a SyberWorks expert about how we can help with your organization’s unique learning management needs.
Explore additional benefits of the SyberWorks LMS solution
Integrated LMS, DMS, and QMS to streamline organization wide compliance and training needs.
Tailored to fit your needs. Flexible to grow with you over time. With you every step of the way.
Turn documents into effective, compliant training. Use our integrated LMS to assign training at the right time.
Messaging & Reminders
Keep employees informed and reminded of required trainings. Set at intervals tailored to your needs.
Create your own courses using current content, or integrate with off-the-shelf learning libraries.
Learn any time, any place. Access the system with any standard browser or smart phone.
Role-based UI that maps to your organizational hierarchy. Employees, managers, administrators, and more.
Job Roles & Curricula
Group curricula into job roles for easy assignment. Customize role progressions for employees.
Enable learners to access a rich catalog of courseware to help them grow. Integrated with e-Commerce.