e-Learning Best Practices
Learn about fundamental e-Learning best practices, including:
- How to scope out your organization’s e-Learning needs
- Define what AICC or SCORM compliance means for your company
- How to institute a formal process for collecting and documenting needs
- Selecting the programs and initiatives that are appropriate for delivery by e-Learning
- Alignment of e-Learning initiatives to current business needs & issues
- Evaluating e-Learning Platforms
- Involving key stakeholders and decision makers
Information Mapping Case Study
The SyberWorks Training Center Learning Management System Product Suite provides an end-to-end training management solution for training companies offering all types of e-Learning and traditional classroom based training.
e-Learning Benefits and ROI Comparison vs. Traditional Training
Understand the benefits of web-based training along with a practical framework for developing ROI when looking at the cost of traditional training methods versus e-Learning.
Online Training Case Study
This case study features the experience of a Fortune 500 company selecting, implementing, and managing their online training program.
Can a learning management system (LMS) software provider offer a 21 CFR Part 11 FDA compliant solution?
This case study debunks some of the myths associated with FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 as it relates to learning management systems validations and compliance training. It reviews the FDA Title 21 CFR Part 11 regulations, its predicate rules, and diagrams the designated features within the SyberWorks Learning Management System which satisfy each of these requirements.