SyberWorks Class Logistics Management
SyberWorks Class Logistics helps you plan, organize, and execute traditional offline classes with all the data integrated into your online learning management system/learning content management system. SyberWorks Class Logistics classroom management tool helps you stay in control of offsite training events by keeping track of all the steps and materials needed to create and manage them, including schedules, staffing, enrollments, contacts, lodging, and other classroom management materials.
SyberWorks Class Logistics also makes it easy to plan onsite training classes! Once you create a class, you can designate dates and times, audiences, class status, the campus organization the class belongs to, maximum and minimum class enrollments, calendar and scheduling features, hotel information, materials, supplies, and more.
The SyberWorks Training Center LMS/LCMS and Class Logistics are powerful classroom management software that help you manage, and report on, both traditional classroom instruction and online training in one complete application.
SyberWorks Class Logistics Management Features:
- Addresses – Add important addresses associated with a class (Bill To, Ship To, etc.).
- Enrollments – Manage class enrollments with status categories such as Confirmed, Waitlisted, Transferred, and Cancelled.
- Hotels – Store information about where instructors and staff will stay.
- Instructors – Store detailed instructor-contact information.
- Materials – Manage class training materials.
- Supplies – Coordinate classroom supplies.
- Notes – Post additional class notes under Billing, Class, Instructor, Shipping, Directions, and Student Remark sections.
- Sessions – Manage one or more specific instances of holding a class.
- Calendars – Create online calendars for students, instructors, and class managers.
- Reports – Generate reports about instructors, shipments, student sign-ins, class attendance, and training results.
- And more!
For more information about SyberWorks Class Logistics Management, e-mail us at email@example.com, call us at 888-642-7078, or fax us at 781-891-1994.